HP PhotoSmart R927
|HP Photosmart R927|
image by René Maly (Image rights)
The Hewlett-Packard Photosmart R927 is a digital compact with a brushed aluminium body which gives it a high-end feel and look, it was launched in 2006. The 3 inch display on the rear almost covers the entire backside.
HP sold these with a docking station which could stay attached to the users pc by a USB cable. It contains a slot for charging a second battery and functions as charging plate for the battery inside the camera, besides that it was an easy way to transfer files to the computer. A direct connection from the docking station to a TV set is also present. The docking station needs an external 5V power source.
- 8.2 Mp, 1/1.8 inch sensor
- 35-105mm lens (35mm equivalent) + 8x digital zoom
- aperture f/2.8 - f/5.0
- shutter speeds between 16 - 1/2000 sec.
- ISO 100, 200 or 400
- 3-inch color LCD monitor 230400 pixels
- Auto, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority and Manual exposure modes, custom "My Mode"
- 12 scene modes
- 32MB internal memory
- SD card slot
- 24fps VGA (640x480) movie mode with sound