Futura Elor 2.8/50
Interchangeable standard lens produced by Futura Kamerawerk GmbH in Freiburg, Breisgau, Germany during the 1950's, for its Futura series of fine rangefinder camera bodies. It did cost a little more than Futuras less fast 45mm standard lens. One of these or the faster Futura-Evar were usually sold as basic lens together with one of the camera bodies. A Futura P together with Elor lens cost 45 GBP in 1953.
- Futura standard threaded mount
- 6-bladed hexagonal diaphragm stopping down to f/22.
- 30.5mm filter size
- Leica M39 mount (collapsible)
- 6-bladed hexagonal diaphragm stopping down to f/16.
- s/n 10308 (Seen in an online auction)