Fujifilm Fotonex 4000ix SL
|Fujifilm Fotonex 4000ix SL|
image by rickinazaki (Image rights)
The Fujifilm Fotonex 4000ix SL, Fujifilm Endeavor 4000SL or in Japan as the Fujifilm Epion 4000. It was Fujifilm's contribution to the advanced cameras for the Advanced Photo System. It was a real automatic SLR, but with built-in non-removable lens. Its outer design looks like that of digital zoom cameras. It was made by Olympus, and is similar to the Olympus Centurion.
|w flash open|
image by ebayer mueggelmueggel (Image rights)
- Camera Type: SLR
- Manufacturer: Fujifilm
- Films: IX240 (APS film cartridges), speeds 25 - 3200 ASA
- Film handling: drop-in load, motorized film advance.
- Lens: Fujinon 1:4.5-1:5.6 / 25-100 mm zoom lens (11 glass elements in 4 groups, including multi-coated lenses with EBC (electron beam coating).
- Focusing: TTL phase detection-type autofocus
- Exposure: automatic
- Metering: TTL
- Shutter: focal plane, speeds 2 - 1/2000 sec.
- Viewfinder: Single lens reflex type real image zoom finder, 92%, diopter adjusting dial
- Flash: built-in, auto-flash, reaching as far as 4.5 meters with wide angle lens position
- Weight: 484g without CR123A batteries
- Dimensions: 119×81×109 mm