| Fujica AX-1|
image by Dirk HR Spennemann (Image rights)
It uses Fujica X lenses.
- Description: 35mm SLR with AE
- Frame Size: 24 x 36 mm
- Lens Mount: Fujica X Mount
- Field of View: 92% with 0.98X magnification (50 mm lens at inf)
- Viewfinder: LED shutter speed indication, over and underexposure warning, battery check.
- Exposure Modes: Aperture-preferred AE and manual (1/60 sec).
- Shutter: electronic cloth focal plane, from 1/2 to 1/1000 sec in 1/4 steps
- Meter: Silicon photocells. center-weighted averaging system.
- Meter Range: (ISO/ASA 100): 2 to 18 EV (F1.4 2 sec -F22 1/1000 sec)
- Film Speed: ISO/ASA 12 - 3200, in 1/3 step
- Power: 6V silver-oxide battery PX28, with battery check
- Self-timer: Electronically controlled; with 12 sec delay and audible chime.
- Film Advance: Single-stroke
- Dimensions: 135 x 84 x 48.5 mm
- Weight: 500g
| Porst CR-3 Automatic|
image by riddance77 (Image rights)