The Fuji DL-50, or Fuji Lucia in Japan, is a compact autofocus camera released 1984, to coincide with Fuji's new branding. The body has a slightly uncommon oblong design, a simple shutter coupled to the film speed and a rather slow f/4 35 mm lens. Being a simple budget model, it is lacking in features, notably the self-timer is absent. A quartz date model was also available.
image by Marty4650 (Image rights)
- Lens: Fujinon 35 mm f/4, 3 elements/3 groups.
- Shutter: Mechanical shutter coupled to film ISO setting; e.g. locked to 1/100 s with ISO 100 film.
- Focus: Active infrared autofocus.
- Finder: Reverse galilean.
- Exposure: 3-point CdS sensor.
- Drop-in loading, automatic film winding and rewind.
- Built-in flash.
- Film speeds: 100–200–400 ISO, set manually.
- Power: DL223 lithium battery.
- Dimensions and weight: 138 x 60 x 45 mm; 270 g.