Durst Optimo AC
This article is a stub. You can help Camera-wiki.org by expanding it.
This article needs photographs. You can help Camera-wiki.org by adding some. See adding images for help.
The Optimo AC is a photographic enlarger introduced in 1988 by Durst.
- Tungsten-halogen lamp: 750 watts, 120 volts
- Burning life: approx 200 hrs
- Separate glass reflector life: approx 1000 hr
- Film size: 18 x 24mm to 4 x 5 inch
- Max height: 1960mm
- Optical axis/column base: 358mm
- Baseboard size: 840x800mm
Filters Dichroic Y, M and C
- Max filter density: 130 CC in 1/2 steps
- Density diaphragm: 90 CC in 1/2 steps
- Exposure time: 0.1 to 999.9s
- 50mm lens: min 1.5; max 26
- 80mm lens: min 0.3; max 15
- 105mm lens: min 0.4; max 11
- 150mm lens: min 0.4; max 7.2
- Power: 100/110/120/220 volts, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 1,100 watts