The Canon Snappy series ran parallel to the Sure Shot/Prima/Autoboy range of 35mm film cameras. The models were less advanced and aimed at low-end consumers desiring simple point and click compact cameras.
- Canon Aqua Snappy/AS-6(Fully waterproof to 10m)
- Canon Snappy AF (Based on Japanese Autoboy Lite, but for overseas markets)
- Canon Snappy V/Prima Junior Hi
- Canon Snappy Q/Sketchbook (Low-tech with soft-focus "fog filter" lens)
- Canon Snappy LX/Prima BF/BF 35 (Big Finder)
- Canon Snappy EL Macro/Prima Junior S Macro/CB35 M (Fixed focus as close as 50cm)
- Canon Snappy CX/Prima Junior EX