Canon PowerShot G2
|image by Megan Conlin (Image rights)|
The PowerShot G2 is a 4 megapixel compact digital camera made by Canon, introduced in 2001. A year later the Canon PowerShot G3 was released.
The G series of "enthusiast" models has continued up to the present day (2011), with the PowerShot G12.
- Lens: 7-21mm f2-2.5 (3x zoom, 35mm equivalent 34-102mm); min aperture f8
- Sensor: 1/1.8-inch CCD, 4.1 million pixels
- ISO range: 50-400 ISO (with auto-adjust mode)
- Storage: CompactFlash (CF) Type I or II
- Power: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery BP-511 or BP-512; AC and car-battery adapters available
- Weight: Approx. 425g (14.8 oz.) (body only, no battery)
|Rear panel controls; LCD stowed|
image by JoonSung Hur (Image rights)