Agfa Billy Record
The Agfa Billy Record is a vertical, self-erecting medium format folder. The camera was succeeded by the Agfa Billy Record II. Some models of the Billy Record series have coloured bellows. It was also sold as the Ventura 69.
|Agfa Billy Record 8,8 of 1938.|
image by Alf Sigaro (Image rights)
Agfa Billy Record 7,7
- Type: vertical folder
- Manufacturer: Agfa
- year of launch: 1933
- Films: 120 roll films, 6×9 exposure format
- Lens: Agfa Anastigmat Jgestar 1:7.7/100mm (three optical elements)
- Shutter: Prontor (Alfred Gauthier, Culmbach), speeds 1/25 - 1/100 sec.
- Aperture: 1:7.7-1:32
- Weight: 560 g
- Dimensions: 165×88×37mm (closed), 165×108×131mm (open)
- Price: 30 Reichsmark in Germany, 185 Francs in France
Agfa Billy Record 8,8
- Lens: Agfa Anastigmat Jgestar 1:8.8/105mm, or Jgestar 8.8/100mm
- Shutter: Agfa Automat, speeds 1/25 - 1/100 sec.
- Aperture: 1:8.8-1:16
Agfa Billy Record 4,5
- year of launch: 1935, since 1940 with double exposure protection, since 1945 with Prontor S shutter
- Lens: Apotar 1:4.5/105mm or Solinar 1:4.5/105mm
- Shutter: Prontor II, speeds 1 - 1/150 sec.
- Billy Record at Vintage Folding Cameras (the camera with Apotar lens is a Billy Record II, not I)
- Billy Record 8,8 and Billy Record 4,5 at The Camera Site by Reijo Lauro
- Agfa Billy Recorder Instruction Manual and other variations of this camera at OrphanCameras.com
- Pages at Sylvain Halgand's www.collection-appareils.fr: