The Acon 35 is a 35 mm rangefinder camera made by Ars Optical in Japan in about 1956. McKeown lists two versions, the Acon 35 Model-II and the similar Model-IIL. There may have been a model I, but no examples have been seen. McKeown also lists the identical Sky 35 Model II.
|image by loonboy2 (Image rights)|
- Production Year: 1956 - 1958
- Lens: 45 mm f/3.5 Vita Anastigmat
- Shutter: Signa leaf shutter
- Speeds 1/10 - 1/200 second, plus 'B'
- Synchronised for flash with PC socket on the lens barrel
- Coupled rangefinder, combined with the viewfinder
- Weight: 594 grams
- McKeown, James M. and Joan C. McKeown's Price Guide to Antique and Classic Cameras, 12th Edition, 2005-2006. USA, Centennial Photo Service, 2004. ISBN 0-931838-40-1 (hardcover). ISBN 0-931838-41-X (softcover). p77.