Topcon UV lenses
|Mount of UV Topcor 1:4 f=135mm|
image by Vagn Sloth-Madsen (Image rights)
These unique lens designs do not have an aperture setting ring, as this is found on the camera body.
UV stands for Ultra Violet, as the lenses had a UV coating, and did not need a separate UV filter.
Later variants of standard lenses where marked Hi Topcor.
It appears that the standard lenses all had six elements.
- UV Topcor 28mm f/4
- UV Topcor 35mm f/3.5
- UV Topcor 50mm f/2 
- UV Topcor 50mm f/2 (Hi Topcor)
- UV Topcor 50mm f/2.8 
- UV Topcor 53mm f/2 
- UV Topcor 55mm f/1.8 (Hi Topcor)
- UV Topcor 100mm f/4
- UV Topcor 135mm f/4
- UV Topcor 200mm f/4
- The Unirex was sold with a bespoke silver finished 50mm f/2 lens on the chrome camera bodies, or a standard black barrel lens on the black camera bodies.
- This lens was supplied with the first version of the IC-1.
- This lens was Supplied with the Unirex EE. Some versions bear the Hi Topcor marking.
- This lens was supplied with the 100 Auto/Uni and Wink Mirror S.
- This lens was supplied with the second version of the IC-1.