Topcon UV lenses
|Mount of UV Topcor 1:4 f=135mm|
image by Vagn Sloth-Madsen (Image rights)
These unique lens designs do not have an aperture setting ring, as this is found on the camera body. The maximum aperture of the lens is "dialed-in" to a camera body mounted control when the lens is first fitted. This sets a maximum aperture parameter for the camera's exposure system. All Topcor UV lenses have a common minimum aperture of f/22.
UV stands for Ultra Violet, as the lenses had a UV coating, and did not need a separate UV filter.
Later variants of standard lenses where marked Hi Topcor.
It appears that the standard lenses all had six elements.
- UV Topcor 28mm f/4
- UV Topcor 35mm f/3.5
- UV Topcor 50mm f/2 
- UV Topcor 50mm f/2 (Hi Topcor) 
- UV Topcor 50mm f/2.8 
- UV Topcor 53mm f/2 
- UV Topcor 55mm f/1.8 (Hi Topcor) 
- UV Topcor 100mm f/4
- UV Topcor 135mm f/4
- UV Topcor 200mm f/4
- The Unirex was sold with a bespoke silver finished 50mm f/2 lens on the chrome camera bodies, or a standard black barrel lens on the black camera bodies.
- This lens was supplied with the first version of the IC-1.
- This lens was Supplied with the Unirex EE. Some versions bear the Hi Topcor marking.
- This lens was supplied with the 100 Auto/Uni and Wink Mirror S.
- This lens was supplied with the second version of the IC-1.