Tokiwa Seiki K.K. (常盤精機株式会社) is a Japanese company that made cameras at least in the 1950s.
See also Tokiwa Kōgaku.
- First Six
- Shōwa 10–40nen kōkoku ni miru kokusan kamera no rekishi attributes the A and the IIA to Minagawa; Kanno (p. 116) says that Tokiwa manufactured them and Minagawa distributed them.
- Or perhaps Bio flex or Bioflex, as listed by Kanno (p. 116), who does not elaborate.
- Or perhaps Kwik flex or Kwikflex, as listed by Kanno (p. 116), who does not elaborate beyond saying that it/they may have been for export only.
References and further reading
- Asahi Camera (アサヒカメラ) editorial staff. Shōwa 10–40nen kōkoku ni miru kokusan kamera no rekishi (昭和10–40年広告にみる国産カメラの歴史, Japanese camera history as seen in advertisements, 1935–1965). Tokyo: Asahi Shinbunsha, 1994. ISBN 4-02-330312-7.
- Kanno (管野経敏). "A kara Z no kokusan niganrefu" (AからZの国産二眼レフ, Japanese TLRs from A to Z). In Miryoku saihakken: Nigan refu: Firumu kamera ha e no messeiji (魅力再発見・二眼レフ：フィルムカメラ派へのメッセージ, Fascination rediscovery: TLRs: A message to film cameras). Tokyo: Shashinkogyo Syuppansha, 2006.