Polaroid Colour Swinger
Revision as of 06:31, 16 September 2021 by Hanskerensky (talk | contribs) (Added link to user manual page)
|Polaroid Colour Swinger|
image by Nicholas Middleton (Image rights)
The Polaroid Colour Swinger is a rigid plastic bodied instant-film camera, made in the UK between 1975 and 1978.
- Polatriplet (plastic) lens with manual front-element focus from 1m to infinity. (Not coupled to viewfinder. Focus distance must be estimated.)
- Exposure adjustment dial.
- Neck strap.
- Cold-clip with basic instructions.
- Film type: Peel-apart 80-Series Land Pack Films (3¼" x 3⅜", image=2¾" x 2⅞") such as Polaroid 87, 88, Viva (all discontinued), or 100 series (such as Fujifilm FP-100C and FP-3000BW)
- Accepts flashcubes such as Phillips PFC 4.
- Shutter requires two standard 1.5V AA batteries.
- ↑ Colour Swinger (very brief listing) at the Land List.