scanned by Geoff Harrisson (Image rights)
image by rst12 (Image rights)
Novoflex is a German maker of camera accessories. It is renowned for its macro bellows and makes tripods and tripod heads, flash systems, tilt-shift bellows, lens adapters and other parts.
The company started in 1948. In 1950 it made camera bodies of and camera lenses for Leica cameras. In 1951 it started making macro bellows. The company's production of lenses was switched from Leica lenses to special lenses, for example its "Rapid Focus" lenses (called "fast-shot" lenses in Germany) or its Novoflexar macro bellows heads.
- 19P Tripod ball head
- 640mm f/9 lens head for Noflexar
- Castel-cross-q focusing rack
- Coba adapter tube
- Exco adapter ring (M42 to Exakta)
- Ixa adapter ring
- Leica Exlei adapter ring (39mm to Exakta)
- Leica Exlei-P adapter ring (39mm to Exakta)
- Macro bellows, 2 rail, Exakta mount
- Macro bellows, 2 rail, Leica mount
- Macro bellows, 2 rail, automatic for Sony Alpha / Minolta Maxxum
- Noflexar shoulder stock