Difference between revisions of "Nikon D200"
m (eisa cat)
|Line 56:||Line 56:|
Revision as of 08:44, 28 March 2013
image by Studioesper (Image rights)
The Nikon D200, announced on November 1, 2005. It replaced the D100 in the model line up. It is a model in the same "prosumer" DSLR class as the Canon 20D and Fuji S3 Pro. It is the first DSLR to offer 10+ megapixels for less than $2,000 retail value (as of January 2006, all other 10+ megapixel models retail for more than $3,000).
The reason to get the D200 over the other Nikon offerings (D50, D40, D80, D100) at the time were the 10 mega pixel sensor, improved metering, RAW compatibility, ability to meter with Nikon Ai as well as AF/AFD lenses. The D200 was succeeded by the D300 in 2007.
In late 2006 Fuji marketed the Fuji FinePix S5 Pro a camera based on the D200.
- Camera Type: Digital SLR
- Lens mount: Nikon F mount
- Sensor: Sony ICX483AQA 10.2 MP CCD, APS-C 15.8 x 23.6mm
- LCD Screen: 230,000 dot, 2.5" LCD
- Auto Focus: TTL phase detection
- Shutter Speed: 30 sec to 1/8000 sec, 5fps.
- Exposure compensation: ±5 EV in 1/2 or 1/3 steps
- Meter Range: EV 0-20 ( ISO 100 )
- Metering mode: 3D color matrix II, Center-Weighted, Spot
- Exposure Modes: Aperture-Priority, Automatic, Bulb, Manual, Shutter-Priority, i-TTL Program Flash
- ISO range: 100-1600 ISO
- Flash: Pop-up Flash, Red Eye Reduction, AF Illuminator, Flash +/- Compensation
- Flash Modes: Auto Mode, Fill-in Mode, OFF mode, Red-eye Reduction, Slow Synchro
- Storage: CompactFlash, Microdrive
- Viewfinder: Optical; eye-level pentaprism, Coverage 95%, magnification 0.94x, dioptric correction -2 to +1
- Battery: Nikon EN-EL3 Li-Ion rechargeable
- File Format: JPEG, NEF (RAW), RAW + JPEG (3872 x 2592 max resolution)
- Dimensions: 147 x 113 x 74 mm
- Weight: 920g
- Extensive D200 preview at DPReview.
- Another useful D200 review at ePHOTOzine
- Review round-up of 87 expert reviews at alaTEST.
|Nikon D200 back|
image by bgOliver (Image rights)
|Japan Camera Grand Prix|
|Camera of the year
1984: Nikon FA | 1985: Minolta α-7000 | 1986: Canon T90 | 1987: Canon EOS 650 | 1988: Kyocera Samurai | 1989: Nikon F4 | 1990: Canon EOS 10 | 1991: Contax RTS III | 1992: Pentax Z-1 | 1993: Canon EOS 5 | 1994: Minolta α-707si | 1995: Contax G1 | 1996: Minolta TC-1 | 1997: Nikon F5 | 1998: Pentax 645N | 1999: Minolta α-9 | 2000: Canon EOS-1V | 2001: Minolta α-7 | 2002: Canon EOS-1D | 2003: Canon EOS-1Ds | 2004: Nikon D70 | 2005: Konica Minolta α-7 Digital | 2006: Nikon D200 | 2007: Pentax K10D | 2008: Nikon D3 | 2009: Canon EOS 5D Mark II | 2010: Olympus Pen E-P1 | 2011: Pentax 645D | 2012: Nikon D800 | 2013: Sony DSC-RX1 | 2014: Nikon Df | 2015: Canon EOS 7D Mark II | 2016: SONY α7R II | 2017: Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II | 2018: Sony A9