Difference between revisions of "Nicca"
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
* [http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/iannorris/leica_copies/leica_copies_n/histnicca.htm history]
Revision as of 03:58, 15 May 2006
The Nicca Camera Co. Ltd. started as the optical workshop Kogaku Seiki founded by former Canon-employees in the 1930's. In their last years they cooperated with Yashica. Later the name Nicca seems to have been used as brand name by someone else for cheap cameras, may be by Yashica.
- Tower Type 3 (Leica III-copy for Sears & Roebuck, 1949)
- Nicca IIIB (Leica III-copy, 1951)
- Nicca IIIS (Leica III-copy, 1952)
- Nicca Type MS
- Nicca Type 4
- Nicca Type 5
- Yashica YF Nicca (Leica M3-copy)