Kodak Duo Six-20
The Duo Six-20 is a 4.5×6 horizontal folder made by Kodak AG from 1933.
The original model has a folding optical finder and a key for film advance on the left of the top plate.
The Duo Six-20 Series II, released in 1937, has modified folding struts, a chrome top plate, an advance knob and an accessory shoe.
There is a rangefinder model evolved from the Series II, with a combined range- and view-finder under a top housing.
- McKeown, James M. and Joan C. McKeown's Price Guide to Antique and Classic Cameras, 12th Edition, 2005-2006. USA, Centennial Photo Service, 2004. ISBN 0-931838-40-1 (hardcover). ISBN 0-931838-41-X (softcover). P. 491.
- Duo Six-20 story and article about Amelia Earhart's camera at Kodak Classics by Mischka Koning
- Duo Six-20 with rangefinder at Pacific Rim's Photographica pages
- Classic folding rollfilm cameras, a page by Ross Alford with a picture of a Duo Six-20 Series II
- Two pictures of a Duo Six-20 Series II in Nina Terese's Flickr page: here and here