Revision as of 14:49, 31 May 2019 by Johnbear (Removed info on Paulette Electric - it has its own page.)
image by Dirk HR Spennemann (Image rights)
|Sears 65 variant|
image by Just Plain Curt (Image rights)
- Viewfinder: Albada bright-line with fixed parallax markings..
- Focus: Manual - scaled in feet.
- Lens: 45mm FC Halinar Anastigmat. Appears to be 3 elements.
- Close Focus: About 3 feet.
- Diaphragm: f/2.8 stopping down to f/16.
- Shutter: Four speed 1/30th to 1/250th +B.
- Cable Release: Standard screw-in shutter release.
- Filter Size: 42.5mm screw fit.
- Size: 126 x 86 x 70mm (W x H x D).
Many Haking cameras were sold under other names; the Paulette was sold by Sears as the Model 65.
The Paulette II was a later, restyled version of this camera.