|Goldeck 6×6 II|
image by Boxy Brown's Bling (Image rights)
Goldeck is a range of similar viewfinder cameras taking 6×6cm frames on 120 film, made by Goldammer in Germany from c.1958. The main difference between the models seems to be the lens and shutter combination. Most have a rigid body with telescoping lens tube.
There was also a Goldeck 16 range of subminiature cameras.
Goldeck 6×6 Cameras
- Goldeck I (Steiner f2.9 lens in Prontor SVS shutter)
- Goldeck II (Steiner f2.9 lens in Pronto shutter)
- Goldeck III (Steiner f3.5 lens in Vario shutter)
- Goldeck IV (Steiner f4.5 lens in Vario shutter)
- Goldeck V (Gugomat f7.7 lens in Acro shutter)
- Version with shutter release on top
- Version with release on front (also sold as the Goldixette)
- Goldeck VI (Gugomat f8 lens in Acro shutter)
- Goldeck 6x6 manual on Mike Butkus' Orphan Cameras