|Chinon 35 FS-A|
image by René Maly (Image rights)
The Chinon 35 FS-A was introduced as a highly advanced compact for 35mm film. It featured a infrared autofocus system with a 35mm f/3.5 lens. A sliding door functions as lens protection and power switch.
- 3 element / 3 group lens
- galilean viewfinder with red LED for underexposure and green LED for AF confirm
- programmed electronic shutter
- CdS cell exposure control from EV6.6 - EV17
- DX code ISO setting with manual overide
- closest ficus distance 1.2 mtrs
- film transport by thumbwheel
- electronic selftimer, 10sec.
- automatic pop-up flash, guide no. 12
- size: 114 x 67 x 46mm
- weight: 230gr.
- works on 2 AA batteries