Revision as of 16:57, 17 January 2007 by Rebollo fr (talk | contribs) (→Distributed cameras: linking the Soligor 45)
This article is a stub. You can help Camera-wiki.org by expanding it.
Allied Impex Corporation was an American distributor. From 1956, it used the brand name Soligor for cameras and lenses imported from Japan.
It bought the Miranda company at the beginning of the 1960s.
The company founded a German sub-company called A.I.C. Phototechnik GmbH in 1968, that became Soligor GmbH in 1993. This German company is the only one still active today (2007).
- Soligor 35
- Soligor 45
- Soligor 66
- Soligor Reflex
- Soligor TM
- ↑ "Impex" is probably the contraction of "Import Export".
- ↑ Date: filing dated 1998 at Edgar Online.
- ↑ See the FAQ of the Miranda Camera site.
- ↑ See this page of the Soligor GmbH official website.
- ↑ It seems that in 1997, the company Allied Impex Corporation was an empty structure based in the USA, owning the German company Soligor GmbH and itself owned by AIC International, Inc., another empty structure. Source: filing dated 1998 at Edgar Online.